
I needed a day out so bad. This was the medicine my heart and body needed. I am super thankful for good friends. I hope they had as much fun as I did. From left to right: Maria, Me, Crista and Shannon. I feel blessed to have Jenn be so willing to take my kids for the day, so that I could remember why I love them so! :-) We arrived at the trailhead to Nu'anu Judd Trail, a 5 mile hike, and it was raining pretty darn good. We almost chickened out... then Shannon said, " Let's go for it, we don't have the little ones!" So off we went. Most of the hike was tree covered so we were pretty lucky. Towards the end, the rain let up and we were all glad we didn't chicken out. The scenery was beautiful.

At the end of the hike is Jackass Ginger Pool. Here we had fun watching some guys swinging and jumping from a rope. They were from San Diego and enjoying there Hawaii time. I think this will be a great date day with Stephen. I am sure he will love the rope!

This is the end of our mom's day out. Thanks to all those who helped to make it happen. I am able to handle the trials of having Stephen gone a whole lot better when I can get a small break!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got a break! Thank goodness for good girlfriends. I'm so thankful for mine and I don't what I'd do without them. I have been complaining about how much Chris has been working lately, and thinking about you, I have no room to talk! I can't wait to see you!
I'm glad I could help you get a day to yourself. The kids were really REALLY good too. And it was fun to have someone around for Amelia to play with. Anytime you need a break, give me a call. And I'm glad that you all had fun.
Post a Comment