Wednesday, April 16

Our GrandmaPillar


Ok, so you want to know what the heck a GrandmaPillar is? Well it is a paper chain with a head and little antenna, and everyday you take a link off... until you get to go to Grandma's house. My kids thought it was sooo cool. It is so funny to me that the simplest things make them so happy! Only 48 more days until we see Grandma! Yeah!

4 comments:

Kara said...

That's such a cute idea! Are you coming to Vegas to see Grandma, and then going to CO or what are your plans? Where do you come up with all these crafts? So cute and creative!

EstesSBTAK said...

We will be in Vegas the beginning of June for a few days. And then onto CO. We should do a hike up to Red Rock? I won't have a vehicle... but I am sure we could work something out. I am bringing my backpack for Kailea. I plan on hiking in CO, at Vallecito.

Anonymous said...

I wish that chain was much shorter already! EEEE...we can't wait for you to come!

Walkers said...

I can't wait to see you all too!
Grandmama