
WestPac has officially kicked off! Uggghh! We will miss our hugs, kisses, smiles, laughs, wrestling, reading, game time, movie nights and love from Dad. We love Dad so much. It hurts to see him go, but amidst all the crying and pain... we can be comforted to know that we are an eternal family! Nothing, not even death, can keep us apart in the end. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and wants us to be happy, even through hard times.
We love you Dad!
7 comments:
You are such a trooper!!! Let me know if I can do anything to make it easier for you!
Kudos to you Brandi. I know I would go nuts ! If you need a day to yourself, give me a call and I will babysit for ya!
So sorry to hear you're at the beginning instead of the end...hope you all survive it well! Hang in there!
Call me if you need to vent, cry or share great memories... I won't even complain about the time difference!
Hopefully time will fly!!
Keep it up girl, whenever I complain I think of you. So hopefully you can think of someone tough too.
I love you guys so much. I know this time is hard, but I also know that you can do it. I'll see you soon. Love Grandmama
Post a Comment