Thursday, April 24

Makiki Valley Loop Trail

THE HIKING GANG! SUPER COOL!

It was fun to have Crista, Jen, Amelia and Nathan on the hike with us.

It was a pretty long, up and down hike; but we prevailed. We Did It!

The Makiki Valley Loop is in the Makiki Forest Recreation Area,

and it is about 3 miles in length.

We found these really neat trees.

Every couple of feet there were tree trunks going down to the ground.

A wonderful playland for some monkey boys!

Treston's beautiful picture.

Even when life is crazy and you feel like you could be loosing your mind...

take a deep breath and enjoy the beauty!

2 comments:

Kara said...

GORGEOUS!!! I Love Hawaii!! I can't wait for you to come to Vegas! I will be in CO on July 4th too for my 10-year class reunion. I would love to see you and Tessa and hang out. I haven't really found any races going on here in June, but I'm really not much of a runner. I'm in horrible shape, in fact, last night I went to "try" to play basketball. I just about died! Today, I'm so sore, I can hardly move. I'll work on it over the next month or so, so I can try to keep up with you. Hiking at Red Rock sounds fun. I'm so excited to see you and the kiddos!

Jenn said...

That was such a fun hike. The ictures are great and I love that one that Treston took. He was taking some really good ones.