It is so good to be home, in my bed and enjoying the pleasures of my own home... but, I must say I will miss the fun times I have had this summer! It was a summer to remember, I was able to hang out with my family and get to know Stephen's family so much better. A true blessing to be able to work and play alongside your family! And now I know why I love to work so much... it was bred into me!
So many fun times to post about... but I do not have any pictures as of yet. My camera was full; so my sister transferred the pictures to her computer so that I could take more. Pictures are in route, so I will update as soon as I get them.
We are on the final stretch of Stephen's deployment; we are making it! Somedays the flood gates open up, but my faith in Jesus Christ continues to pull me through. I sure love the man that married me almost 7 years ago... and thankfully he fully loves me too! I am blessed! I love my kiddos... I love the flavor they give each day.
Well tata for now! Pictures and updates coming soon! We start our little home school semester tomorrow.. so I must get busy!
Sunday, August 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good to have you back! Have fun with school!
I need to send you some pictures so you can post them on your blog! I have some good ones for ya! Sorry I missed seeing you here in Vegas again. I heard your kids got ever more sick! I hope they are better now- that dang Ignacio pool!! Glad you made it home ok, and it was SOOOO fun seeing you! I love ya! 6 more weeks- that's going to fly!! Look hot on that pier!
I'm glad that you are home! Now we just have to get together sometime so the kids can play. Amelia sure misses the kids.
Good luck with homeschool, the boys go to school in a week, Yikes! I will have to suppliment for L, his class is only 2hrs a day, so will concentrate on him once I start my 4 month break from college in Oct.
Sounds like your hubby will be home soon, hooray!
Get those pics up!
Post a Comment