Kailea turned 2 on March 8 - Cannot believe it! My baby is two. Wow! I sure do love the blessing that she is in my life. I wasn't too sure about anything when I found out I was pregnant with her... so many unhappy things happening in my life at that time. But, wow I sure do love her... and know that Heavenly Father always knows best! She is just a happy ray of sunshine for our family!
Kailea was very excited about her Care Bear!
Aiden turned 4 on March 9. The best word for Aiden - Super Fun! He makes me laugh... he has one of the funniest personalities. He has so much energy, and is always willing to race me around the mountains. He has his moments, sometimes days... but for the most part he is happy. I love my Aiden.
Aiden was too excited about his gifts, he wouldn't even turn and smile at me.
They were happy to be able to celebrate their birthdays with their cousin, Amelia, she is 4 too!



1 comment:
I didn't realize their birthdays were only a day a part. What a crazy month for you. Your kids are so adorable!!
Post a Comment