Ok, so the rest of my pictures from August are on my camera... but I am not able to load pictures to this computer from "my" camera. I can only load them unto our other computer; but the problem is that I can't get the other computer to "find the server"... so I am not sure I will ever get them on the blog page. On to other things....
The last few weeks of being home have flown by pretty fast. I have been trying to keep busy, so that my kids and I do not miss the dad too much! Doesn't really seem to work... but it does make me feel like I am doing something to combat the "missing dad!"
We are doing well in school. The boys had a hard time starting back up, but now they are enjoying learning again. The funnest part is playing tons of games together. We play subtraction and addition bingo, memory, sorry and puzzles almost every night. Fun times. Kailea has even found 3 matches all by herself in our Disney Memory game. She is getting so big! We signed up for Sunshine Generation (a performing group) for our extra curricular activity this semester. It is fun. They will have their first performance in December... too cute!
Today, we went for a bike ride. The weather was a bit breezy and just barely sprinkling... really nice. So as we are riding along, Aiden speeds up and then sits back and just enjoys the breeze and the rain - AND forgets to miss the fire hydrant! Ahhh! I watched as my baby flew over his handlebars and the fire hydrant. Thank goodness he is super tough! That kid scares me to death! He cried for a bit, mainly because he got scared... but other than that he was fine. He hopped back on his bike and finished our ride. Thank God for little boys, right?!
Even though I am SO tired, and wishing that Stephen would come home NOW! I still feel blessed to have such a good life, to have a beautiful place to live and to have family and friends that love me. I am blessed to have the opportunity to be home with my kids and be a "teacher" for a season. I know that this time will not last forever... but it sure is nice for now. I love playing with my kids and exploring and learning new things every day! We will continue to "Endure to the End"!
Monday, September 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I am picturing Aiden flying over the handle bars and a fire hydrant! Scary- was he wearing his helmet? Glad he "cowboyed up" and got back on the horse!! You are awesome- only 4 more weeks! Keep up your positive attitude and Stephen will be home before you know it! Miss you and wish I could come visit!
I'm glad that Aiden was ok. But leave it to Aiden to get back on the "horse" and keep on going.
Brandi, you are amazing. I'm glad Aiden is okay, that one seems to be made of rubber and tough as nails! I'm praying your last weeks will fly by...and that the Navy brings Stephen home on time!
Life is good- and you seem to be doing all the right things with the kids. You are a great mom and theres nothing like a rough and tough boy to keep your blood pumping. Missing you and wishing you luck til your family is reunited!!!!
Are there honestly only 2 weeks to go? How exciting! You are the toughest mom I know! Sure miss ya!
I will sure be happy when stephen gets back and fixes the computer so we will be able to see all of your wonderful pictures again. Like i would like to of seen aiden flying over the handle bars. Dalyce and Davin sure do miss you guys and i guess i do to, so no getting to depressed and trying to hang yourself with a long red vine, okay!! Sure do love you and your blog.
Hey! I'm just dying for some Stephen pictures!
Post a Comment