Well, one countdown has come to an end. We are leaving for Grandma's tomorrow. We are excited that we have almost made it 10 weeks. Some days, it seems like it is taking forever... other days I look back and think - wow! it has already been 9 weeks?! One thing is for sure! I miss my awesome husband.. and the kids miss their way cool dad.
I will be posting while on the road... so check back in a week or so.
Enjoy your day!
Tuesday, June 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Have fun, I'm sure it will fly by!
Have fun and make sure to give everyone big hugs from us! We sure do miss them. I am so jealous that you get to go see them but not jealous that you have to fly by yourself. When I told Amelia that we wouldn't see you guys for a while she said, "That would be a big mistake mom. We have to see them." She sure does love you guys.
Post a Comment