Saturday, January 5

Our Primary Needs Your Help!

Calling all creative music people!!!
Please send on any fun ideas to teach music. We do not have a piano player or chorister... and will not be getting one any time soon. So, my Primary President and I will be attempting to get more music in Primary this year. But, neither one of us are very talented in music. Please help us! Your input would be MUCH appreciated! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll ask my mom! She's been a pre-school teacher for 28 years and is very musical. I taught the music at her school last year, but it was all on a cd and ready to go. you could try playing the childrens' songbook cds if that's available. my girls love to listen to them and have learned a lot of the songs from that... evene the ones that aren't really taught.