Sunday, December 9

Mele Kalikimaka!

Well... Treston and Aiden asked me the other day, "How many more days until Christmas?" I assured them it was a ways off.... then I looked at the calendar!! ;-0 How do we only have two weeks left? I haven't even started any Christmas shopping! Sounds like a fun date for Stephen and I! YEAH!


Here are my latest window paintings! We thought it would be fun to have a fire place to relax next to on "cold" winter nights here in Hawaii! ;-)

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.
Happy Birthday Jesus! Mele Kalikimaka to all!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

You did an AWESOME job Brandi! I can't wait to come by and see them. ;)

Natalie said...

So dang cute! What kind of paint do you use on your windows? What a fun idea...

EstesSBTAK said...

It has been a lot of fun... my kids help pick out the designs. I use tempera paints. The picture of the snowman and penguin was taken after an entire week of very hard rain... and it is still on. Works pretty darn good!

Bonster said...

You did a great job! Looks so fun and festive! I might have to do it with the boys here...wish me luck. I totally had that Mele Kalikimaka song stuck in my head today...Merry Christmas!

zeeny said...

I love the Mele Kalikimaka song...one of my christmas favorites. Have a fun green Christmas...that's what I grew up with and I love it!

Guinevere said...

Your windows look great! Maybe you could start a business out there spreading some warm winter cheer! I'm sure it would be a hit. Fun idea I bet your kids will always remember it too.

Crista said...

Brandi, I remembered my password! You did a super job on the windows, they all look toasty and inviting. Again, apologies for insinuating that snowmen don't belong in Hawaii. :) You are getting to be quite the artist!

Anonymous said...

Brandi! You amaze me! I'm stealing some of your ideas!
~Jenn:) (The cookiequeen one :)

Guinevere said...

Happy New Year Estes family!!!