Saturday, November 17

Treston - Super Marble Man

Ok, so have you ever had the feeling that your kids aren't really learning anything from you. Or that what you try to teach them over and over may never sink in? And then all the sudden... it really sinks in. This is the case with the marble machine. The boys got it last Christmas and have really enjoyed it. However, I am usually the engineer. Well the other day - Treston came running to get me - very excited! He had built this tower all by himself!!! And it worked! He made me watch as he put a marble down to see if it hit every place. I was so proud of him. And the best part is that he felt really good about himself too! I guess they are listening!

2 comments:

zippy said...

Way to go Treston! And way to go Mom--we don't always get to see the rewards of our efforts so concretely, but obviously you are doing a great job raising those gorgeous kids!

EstesSBTAK said...

Z - you are a wonderful person.. I enjoy your comments and am thankful for you! You brighten my day!