Tuesday, October 9

The Superstars!



Usually every day (can you imagine the amount of undies we go thru?)... after school the boys decide to take a dip in the pool to cool off. This morning we did computer work and then I left them downstairs to have lunch while I put Kailea to bed. I came down to a quiet house and looked outside... I love to see them playing together and laughing. I was excited to get some pics... without them knowing! They are pretty sure they are the best swimmers ever!! ;-) It is fun to see them learning so much lately. They will sit on the bottom of the pool and hold their breath for as long as they can. I hope they can be better swimmers than I have ever been! Even though Stephen is gone so much.. I know our time in "paradise" will be full of wonderful memories! :-)

5 comments:

zeeny said...

Wish we could be swimming now!

Bonster said...

They are having way too much fun!! So cute!

Natalie said...

Cute boys ~ How fun to have a little pool for them... They are getting big!

Anonymous said...

They are so funny. My boys love to swim in the undies too. Love ya guys.

Case Family said...

love you guys your fam is so cute if you would like to see pics of my kids you can go to myspace and see them here is my address myspace.com/sweetheartnlv
Love you guys