Congratulations! I still remember the day that Stephen told me that he was dating you. He was so excited that he was dating such a beautiful woman. Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys get to do something fun!
Happy, happy anniversary to a beautiful couple!! Congrats! I'm so glad you were able to celebrate it together and not apart (and not while Stephen was out to sea.)
5 comments:
Congrats you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! I still remember the day that Stephen told me that he was dating you. He was so excited that he was dating such a beautiful woman. Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys get to do something fun!
Congrats!!! Doesn't it go by so quickly?!
Happy, happy anniversary to a beautiful couple!! Congrats! I'm so glad you were able to celebrate it together and not apart (and not while Stephen was out to sea.)
Happy Anniversary to both of you! We celebrated our 10th in May...
Post a Comment